4.26.2021 – Coterie has new appetite:
• Mobile food trucks
• Bed and breakfasts
• Gyms and fitness studios
• HR consultants
• Expanded bakeries and baked goods
• Instructional schools and specialty training classes
• Mortgage brokers
• Small grocery stores (less than 4,000 square feet)
• Expanded bakeries and baked goods
• HR Consultants
2.25.2021 – Win a new Tesla? It could happen if you are quoting & writing Neptune private flood this month. Don’t miss out, get your business in before the end of the month! Our agency partners should have received their credentials to login. Reach out today if you need yours!
2.24.2021 – Next has released some great new portal enhancements to make Agents’ and Customers’ lives better:
Removed Customer T&C’s
· Policies will be automatically bound at purchase and will not get the T&C email for signing.
· Agents now sign the T&C’s within the submission process.
Workers Comp Quote document
· Next released two additional pages for WC in the quote document to help with coverage transparency for Agents and Customers: multiclass premium breakdown and total premium calculation breakdown.
Adding Waiver of Sub in the Agent Portal
· The change is available to standalone GL and standalone WC policies.
· This will trigger rate change. Once the customer purchases, COI’s with Waiver of Sub can be issued free of charge from that point on.
Workers Comp Classes can be added by NCCI Number
When agents go through the WC quote screens for a construction risk, they can search for NCCI activities by their numeric code, or by name. You can also select from a wider variety of activities!
7.30.2021 – Honeycomb habitation coverage is now offered on an advanced Insurtech platform and is currently available to our IL agents! More state availability rolling out very soon. Interested in getting access to IL?
Reach out to our email@example.com to get appointed today!
4.22.2021 – Rainwalk Pets is a new carrier partner offering pet insurance in the following states: TX, SC, NC, GA, AR, IN, PA, TN.
This is a great add-on policy for your clients that offers a quick quoting platform and offers better than market prices on small to medium sized pets. No medical records are required due to the instant UW process to qualify the pets. Rainwalk Pets truly offers smart coverage plus smart technology to keep your client’s pet healthier, longer!
Get appointed today by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.25.2021 – Elephant is a brand new agency partner providing auto insurance in the following states: VA, GA, MD, TX, TN, OH, IN & IL. Elephant Insurance is a customer-centric direct insurer headquartered in Richmond, Virginia. Founded in 2009, Elephant is a subsidiary of Admiral Group plc, a FTSE 100 company and one of the U.K.’s leading insurers with a presence in eight countries and over 6 million customers worldwide. Offering a simple quote journey to their direct underwriting contacts with 24/7 claims reporting.
A few highlights:
• Easy-to-use agent quoting journey
• Competitive pricing
• Valuable discounts for your customers
• Direct contact with Elephant underwriters
• Customer portal for easy policy changes, making payments, and downloading policy documents and ID cards
• Premium add-on features like 24/7 Roadside Assistance
• Reach out to email@example.com to request your access!
7.7.2021 – Velocity Moratorium: Tropical Storm Elsa is anticipated to move in a northeasterly direction this week. Velocity Risk Underwriters added additional states to the moratorium currently in place for Florida. Effective immediately, the following states have been added to the moratorium: Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Maryland, Delaware and New Jersey. All lines of business will be impacted by the Moratorium Policy (see details below).
Velocity Risk Underwriters will continue to monitor this event and will provide updates as necessary.
When a territory is under a moratorium for a given peril:
No new policy quote will be issued.
No outstanding quote can be bound.
No coverage enhancing endorsements.
Requests to bind renewals must be referred to underwriting.
Certification of no loss may be required post event.
For our full Moratorium Policy, click here.
11.10.2020 – Next Insurance has lifted the moratorium placed on 10/28 due to Hurricane Zeta. This moratorium affected their property products (including Inland Marine and Commercial Auto due to Physical Damage coverage) in AL, GA, LA, and MS. However, due to Hurricane Eta, Florida will continue under a moratorium binding all Next property products in Florida.
10.28.20 – Next Insurance Moratorium: Due to Hurricane Zeta approaching, we need to implement a moratorium on binding all Property products (including Inland Marine and Commercial Auto due to Physical Damage coverage).
This will affect Inland Marine and Commercial Auto in AL, FL, GA, LA, and MS. The moratorium will go into effect today (10/28) and will be in place until the storm associated increase in risk has passed.
Connect with us today.