Blink Cyber insurance is a standalone policy designed to address the cyber risks your customers face today. Beyond identity theft, Blink Cyber provides coverage packages up to $100,000 for individuals and families looking to protect their digital life from cyber extortion, cyber bullying, deceptive funds transfer and more.
- Standalone coverage can be added to any customer portfolio, regardless of primary homeowners or renter’s insurance carrier
- Packages starting at $10,000 for $5.28 per month. Coverage up to $100,000 available.
- 5% discount for purchase of annual policy
- Available in all states excluding: FL, NH, NY, and VT
- Backed by Chubb’s white-glove claim service and 24-hour cyber specialist response for identity theft and cyber extortion
- Coverage extends to all household members, including dependents up to 24 years old
- Coverage includes: cyber extortion, cyber financial fraud, deceptive transfer fraud, cyber breach of privacy, cyber bullying, cyber disruption, identity theft, electronic data restoration, and electronic device replacement (subject to terms and conditions of the policy)
*Underwritten by Ace American Insurance Company (A Chubb underwriting company) and its U.S. based underwriting affiliates.