CHANGES TO WORKERS’ COMP AND COMMERCIAL AUTO
Our goal is to effectively evaluate risk and provide competitively priced insurance products. However, in doing so, we occasionally need to adjust our appetite.
After careful consideration, we’ve decided to make changes to workers’ comp and commercial auto to better serve our book.
- A moratorium on binding new business will take effect on July 20, 2022.
- Non-renewals will begin for policies with effective dates ofNovember 1, 2022 and later for the following policies:
- Workers’ comp policies with business locations in CO, KS, and TX
- NCCI Hazard groups F-G
- Will be closed to new business as of July 20, 2022.
- Non-renewals will begin for policies with effective dates of November 1, 2022 and later.
- Only quotes with a bind date prior to July 20, 2022 will be bindable.
- Endorsements added to existing policies and changes that require the policy to be revised and reissued will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- This closure affects all states and classes of business.
- Our commitment to helping you and your agency succeed remains unchanged. We appreciate your continued partnership.
The NEXT Agency Team